There is a lot of searches for the keywords in my title. Yes I see them at least twice a week on my blog stats.
I suddenly realized the power of that plug in. It tells you where your visitor came from, what link they clicked and what keyword they used to find you! What else do you need?
If you are a small business you need to keep your content updated and fresh to make Google happy. Here is a list of things to do to make Google happy
- More than one page. More like 5-7 pages(the more the better).
- Unique content.
- Fresh content added on the site regularly.
- Adding content regularly helps websites rank well in the search engines and in turn improves your PPC quality score.
- The content needs to be written for humans but also optimized for certain keywords.
- A website with a blog. Google loves blogs. Google has a separate search facility just for blogs. www.blogsearch.google.com
- People read posts and leave comments. This helps your website rank better for relevant keywords.
- Readers will subscribe to your feeds. (Feeds are like newsletters).
- Other blogs will link to your posts. Inbound links is loved by Google.
- A good Goggle compliant xml sitemap.
- Each page optimized for titles, headers and sub headers. (Helps Google find you easier
- Each page optimized with tags – These are like signposts for search engines.
- Privacy, disclosure policy at the bottom
WordPress as a CMS for business does all the above. I can provide a website that is compliant with all the above points. contact me for more information.