As a small business you need to look closely if your website is working for you and if not seriously thing of a revamp or redesign. Here are a few reasons why:-
- If your site is not getting enough leads by traffic and not converting you should think of a redesign.
- Build some metrics in the back end where you can track what is working
- Create an ongoing content building plan – get a CMS in place to easily update your site
- Engage your audience and get feedback if possible
- Offer some thing useful to to your target audience – like a report or a white paper free.
- Get the interface clean and avoid clutter – navigation simple
- Get specific landing pages up and get some good search engine optimisation done on-site.