Reading the news has become a chore for me these days. Who wants to read the doom & gloom? It is everywhere – markets down, dollar falling, foreclosures. Yes it is hard. But for those of us who keep looking for opportunities, It is always there. We just have to use a bit of imagination and get creative. Here are some tips to survive the downturn.
- If you have a website and you sell products online you have a pricing advantage from a brick & mortar business.
- Use that advantage and pass on some savings to your customers. Give a discount and display it prominently on your site.
- If you are a small business pay attention to your website. Make changes or a completely revamp your website to increase your customer numbers. Create a blog on your site and write about your products regularly.
- Ramp up your online marketing efforts.
- Try to get noticed with some creativity.
- Experiment with new ways of marketing. Find out which one is most effective.
Contact me for a CMS based website. You can make your own updates and keep the content fresh, you can also interact with your customers proactively and grow your business. For a short period I am giving a discount (practising what I am preaching here).
A brochure business site with CMS is $50 off.
It will cost you only $749 for a short period. Contact me with this code Brochure50. If you take my hosting package you will get two months free hosting as well.