- For a small business your website is a working horse. Make it work to your advantage
- As you can see, the new site has a ton of features the old site doesn’t:
- Have a good clean professional looking design
- information that will generate a sale or booking should be visible clearly at the top of the page
- Free quote enquire now will generate leads
- the Buy Now visible prominently on the home page
- Phone number/contact details on every page to encourage people to ring you
- Blog – keep your prospects and customers always in the loop about your products or services.
- Display a gallery of your products/wares in a simple way with some description if neccessary
- Have the site optimised for your niche keywords
- Use web 2.0 methods like Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Feeds to spread awareness of your products.(One of my customers saw a big jump in his traffic to his site by tweeting on Twitter. Now he has a good relevant following there.)
- Blog regularly with good relevant posts
Do all the above and keep marketing actively and see the results within a few months.
get your website revamped to a Web 2.0 one now by contacting me me for a free quote.