I tried on the online image creation program Snappa a few days ago. I needed to update my cover image for Facebook and Twitter pages. I read about Snappa from a marketing email that I receive. The email said that I could create an image for my blog or social media in less than five minutes. Did not believe it till I tried the program.
Creating killer graphics doesn’t have to be complicated: Snappa is a browser-based image editor which makes it easy to create featured images, infographics and eBook covers – as well as images for almost every social media platform.
How Snappa is different from the other programmes:-
- It is very easy to use even for a beginner. ( Resize, move have text over and a few filters available)
- It has ready made templates for all the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Instagram and so on
- It has a robust search facility for stock images from the app itself including free images
- A very good selection of fonts
- So you choose your image/background for the social media platform or your blog post
- Add a filter if necessary
- Add a shape to layer on top and add text above the shape and walla it is done
On the free version, you can’t save the image but can download. ( Download as a web optimised image to keep it small). It took me all of 5 minutes to create the image seen on this post. Give it a go. Next time try using Snappa to save time when creating your social media cover or blog post image. https://snappa.com/app